Sunday 8 April 2012

Doa-Doa Amalan Harian

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الذي لَا يَضُرُّ مع اسْمِهِ شَيْءٌ في الأرض ولا في السَّمَاءِ وهو السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ
doa pelindung diri....



PRAYER BEFORE STARTING WORK

Allah, as I enter this workplace,
I bring your presence with me,
I speak Your Peace, Your Grace, Your Mercy and Your perfect order into this office,
I acknowledge Your Power over all that will be spoken, thought, decided and done within these walls.
Allah, I thank you for the gifts You have blessed me with
I commit to me with the light in Your “Noor”
May that work that I do and the way I do bring faith, joy and smile to all that I come in contact today.
And Ya Allah, when I leave this place, give me traveling mercy, Bleass MY FaMiLY & home to be in order as I leave it.
Allah, I thank you for everything you’ve done, everything you’re doing and everything you’re going to do.
In the Name of using them responsibly in Your Honour
Give me a fresh supply of strength to do my job
Bless my projects, ideas, and energy so that even my smallest accomplishment may bring Your Glory.
Allah, when I am confused, guide me. When I am weary, energise me.when I am burned out, infuse Allah I pray, with much love & thanksgiving…….

Ameennnnn………………

No comments:

Post a Comment